Ok, now I'll bring cutlets and a salad.
Yes, do you mind? he replied indignantly.
liveartbcs.com/brazil/27-01-2022. She kissed beautifully and I felt that she was very excited. Her hand was already looking for my belt and I sat reclining so that she herself could unfasten it. Very quickly I undressed and now both were completely naked and continued to kiss without stopping. I ran my hand over her thighs and she immediately spread her legs, freeing the passage to the gap. I ran two fingers and noticed that it was wet and hot liquid was coming out of it so that the thighs were completely wet.
The guy decided to warn her right away, because he knew that she might not agree to such games.
In the ass, only the sphincter licked by Max resisted, the pussy was wet from his own sperm, I again forgot about silence and started yelling. The driver, without slowing down, began to choke me, the man stopped moving because of this, but when I wheezed and began to twitch furiously, he grabbed my hips and began to put me on himself, from lack of oxygen and from fucking, I finished again and finally fell silent. The man finished and crawled out from under me, and the driver fucked me for a very long time, made me become a candle, and then just put me on my stomach, stretched out on top and, pressing down as much as possible, slowly slowly pressed my penis into me, this went on for a very long time, the man got up again and he attached to my face, stuffed my dick into my mouth and pushed it down my throat, I started to vomit, but I managed the man finished again, fell off, and the driver put me in cancer and at a frantic pace fucked me in the pussy, saying that the ass was like hole. By that time, I had no more saliva left, the vodka and semen were all dried up. They gave me a drink, the driver got out, the man got up again, he shoved me in the ass, twitched, but his penis quickly became soft, the man cursed and quickly slid off me.
And become a flat flounder. You are just right: soft, tender, such a pleasure to fuck.
First of all, a few words about myself, this allows the reader to imagine who is talking. My name is Tamara, brunette, medium height with a second breast size and a rather round, firm ass. Soon I will celebrate my thirty-two years. I personally really like my ass and it attracts many men to me, and I myself love to admire it in front of the mirror.
Oleg's phone number was written down, of course. Oleg, by the way, turned me on. And Igorek, as luck would have it, went wrong: "I'm tired, I'm tired."